APATEQ utilizes organic or inorganic membranes in its proprietary processes to construct wastewater plants and oil-water separation systems. Consequently, the technology offers several advantages:
- minimized membrane surface fouling
- increased process efficiency
- significant cost reduction
- low energy consumption
- effortless cleaning procedure with long intervals in between cleanings
- substantial extended membrane life time
Depending of the used membrane the UF removes particulates and free or emulsified oil components larger than 0.01 µm. Ensuring a constant operation at high performance levels between the CIPs and to lower surface load, low fouling membranes with high hydrophilic membrane surface are integrated into the system.